Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Samhain's Sirens and all of it's awesomeness.

While I am pretty new to this blogging thing, I find that writing is as therapeutic as cooking to me, and since I'm on a diet, I need something therapeutic. I am a pagan lass of 25 years and am the proud mommy of a fur baby, Delilah.

In my daily search for awesomeness in Autumn, I found Samhain Sirens and they have some very exciting posts including crafts, music, and food (my favorite!) Here is a link to the wonderfulness

http://samhainsirens.blogspot.com/2013/10/samhains-sirens-day-1-october-1.html?showComment=1380634326869#c5897494363787123720

One of my favorite things about myself is my penmanship. It's very beautiful. The Bliblio Magica BOS on http://www.lapuliabookofshadows.com would be a wonderful addition to my altar. I may save up for it if I cannot win it through the Samhain Sirens blog!!!

The Samhain Sirens are doing a giveaway for this book and much more so you guys should DEFINITELY check them out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment